Project 365

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello and Happy New Year to all.

Danny and myself are planning to embark on a new project for the year 2009. This project is called PROJECT 365. Basically, we would each try to take one picture for each day and try to post it up in our respective blogs. Danny has decided to maintain his pictures in his existing blog, and I have created a blog specifically for this purpose. The new blog will be a photoblog, no description whatsoever. Only the photo and the EXIF will be show on the blog.

I will do a link back to this blog to share on the technical details of a specific photo (location, method, tips, gears, etc). The reason being I have chosen a template that has a clean background and I have set it up to maximize the photo to be shared. Makes more sense to do a photoblog rather than jumble everything up here. Call me fussy, but that is how I work (plus its free).

The new URL for Project 365 is as below. Do check it out daily, starting from 1 January 2009. Comments and feedback are much appreciated.

0 comments:

About This Blog

eXTReMe Tracker

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP