Kiansom Waterfalls, Inanam, Sabah

Saturday, March 21, 2009

It has been quite sometime since I went to a waterfall. I used to go to a lot of waterfalls when I was younger. Back then, every weekend would be spent at a waterfall at my dad's estate. It was great fun. We would all set up a BBQ and would potluck food from home. Sadly, I never managed to learn swimming. Up to today, I am still not able to swim.

Tomorrow (22 March 2009), me and a bunch of friends would be headed towards the Kiansom Waterfalls in Inanam, Kota Kinabalu. The initial plan was for me and Sharin to go there for a photoshoot. Sharin has been there before and according to him the waterfall is a great place to practice photography. I then asked if I could bring along some non photographer friends, and have some sort like a mini outing. Great way to relax and unwind after a long week of work Sharin was ok with this plan, so I sent a few instant messages and got about 7 friends who would be joining me and Sharin.

Below is a map on how to get to Kiansom Waterfalls. I did do a seach on Google on Kiansom Waterfall but there doens't seem to be much information available on Google. I will do a short writeup on Kiansom Waterfalls once I get back from there tomorrow. Hopefully I can manage some decent waterfall shots.



Do check back on Monday or Tuesday (latest) in the updates on Kiansom Waterfall.

Have a great weekend all......

1 comments:

Shah October 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Hey bro, hope it's ok for me to "borrow" your map to Kiansom for my blog entry. I'll link the credit to your blog. Nice pics by the way.

About This Blog

eXTReMe Tracker

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP